Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

October 22

by test , at 3:42 AM , have 0 Comments
I sat down to write this post last night at a kitchen table in Edinburgh. My friend Gemma was making barley soup, and Christophe was at the sink behind me, doing the last dishes from breakfast. If you had told me three weeks ago that I would be in their kitchen last night, I would have looked at you like you’d grown a second head. For once, I like being wrong.We’ve been talking about a feeling
October 22
October 22 - written by test , published at 3:42 AM . And have 0 Comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->