Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

“I scream the whole way and appear to brace my self in crash position”

by test , at 11:33 PM , have 0 Comments
Oh, dear readers! David Byrne blogs too! Now I can stop feeling sheepish, because blogging must not be as questionable as I thought. In his blog, he mentions a recent rollercoaster ride he was talked into, and there's a picture of him ducking as the rollercoaster swoops around a loop. David Byrne doesn't like rollercoasters (see title). Guess what? I don't like rollercoasters either! David Byrne
“I scream the whole way and appear to brace my self in crash position”
“I scream the whole way and appear to brace my self in crash position” - written by test , published at 11:33 PM . And have 0 Comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->